ACEF Cosmetics: the beauty of quality
It is 1989 when ACEF sees huge potential in the cosmetic market and broadens its business horizons to include in this area so that, thirty years later, the market scenario confirms this choice.
In the last 30 years, the company has specialized in the cosmetic area, gaining a consolidated experience that today allows it to provide references with a list of over 2,000 items.
In the Cosmetics Division operate 3 specialists who provide 360° support with over 30 years of experience in the field. In addition, collaboration with important Italian Universities led to the development of new technologies dedicated to cosmetic activities.
The “birth” of the Cosmetics division was just the beginning of the new path undertaken by ACEF, which investing heavily in this field created in 1992 Arda Natura, a reality that deals with the research and production of extracts from vegetable raw materials and original active compositions.
The turnover of the Cosmetics Division has been steadily increasing in recent years and currently represents 55% of the total ACEF revenue.
Furthermore, ACEF has entered into agreements with major companies in the sector.
- Evonik, one of the world’s leading chemical products company, specializing in cosmetics.
- Phenbiox, a spin-off company of the University of Bologna, which develops and produces active ingredients with high performance of vegetable origin for cosmetic products.
- Natura-Tec, a recent industrial reality in the world of waxes, oils and active ingredients from natural resources.
- Reynaud, a historic French company producing essential oils.
- NVH, Italian reality in the production of dry and fluid vegetable extracts.
- Vedeqsa, a company specializing in the research and production of sustainable preservatives.
- LDO, an important research, development and production center for organic derivatives.
- SASOL, a multinational corporation in the field of vaseline, paraffin, microcrystalline waxes and cosmetic excipients.
Innovative products and formulations
ACEF Cosmetics, keeping the high quality standards set by the industry, offers a wide range of innovative specialties for the cosmetic market. The network of relationships with cosmetic consultants, polytechnics and researchers contributes to the development of new technologies for the production of innovative raw materials.
Its list includes more than 2,000 cosmetic products and year after year it has an increase of about 30 new products.
ACEF’s offer includes:
- over 1000 basic raw materials for cosmetic use;
- over 800 vegetable extracts for cosmetic use;
- over 150 commodities and technical products;
- over 50 essential oils;
- over 500 formulation suggestions for cosmetic preparations;
All ACEF products and formulation suggestions are a guarantee of quality, safety and reliability.
The cosmetic lab, where a dedicated research and development team works, is equipped with the latest equipment to develop detergents, emulsions, hydrolytes, alcohols and oleols.
An efficient service for satisfied customers
The reliability of the service offered and the quality of the products have led ACEF to become, over the years, a benchmark in the field of raw materials for the cosmetics industry.
Every customer is unique and has specific needs: to meet them is therefore the main goal of ACEF, that strives every day to guarantee its customers not only high quality products but also personalized assistance.
This goal in the cosmetics market has been successfully achieved. There are over 1200 cosmetic industries that have chosen ACEF as their partner.
Knowing how to handle intelligently and efficiently the relationship with your customers is the factor that can make the difference and decree the success of a company. For this reason, ACEF is constantly committed to creating reliable and long-lasting relationships.