Quality and assurance of customer’s service
ACEF offers a wide range of products to meet the needs of every customer.
In fact, the company provides a large list of high quality raw materials with innovative packaging techniques: the packaging varies from tons to a few grams.
The constant research for new raw materials and a targeted distribution to the needs of every single customer is the winning combination for our success.
The full list of ACEF’s products includes more than 7,000 items to choose from:
- over 250 are pharmaceutical products;
- over 200 APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients);
- over 1500 vegetable extracts;
- over 150 essential oils;
- over 600 raw materials for cosmetics;
- more than 400 nutraceutical products.
In addition, collaboration with highly qualified external laboratories, quality controls and more than 10,000 analyzes each year represent for the customers the quality, safety and reliability of ACEF products.
A journey of growth and research over 75 years
The experience gained in its 75 years of operation has allowed ACEF to develop a raw material processing and packaging system that follows strict security procedures. Research carried out within the Quality Control and R&D laboratories enables the company to ensure products conforming to international standards.
Each ACEF product is constantly subject to quality controls; once finished, the raw materials are packaged on the basis of customer needs. In the case of customers who need to receive the product in small quantities, it is possible to subject it to distribution processes checks within our own modern highly-equipped weighing rooms. Once these operations are completed and all security checks are made, the product is ready to be delivered to the final customer.
Due to our experience and know-how acquired over time, the ACEF team is able to provide their customers with all the necessary support and complete documentation.
Certifications that guarantee the quality of ACEF
The certifications the company owns concern the quality management system, compliance with good manufacturing practice, but also the use of organic raw materials for cosmetic and nutraceutical products. These include:
- Authorization for the treatment of pharmaceutical products since 1992
- Uni EN-ISO 9001 certification since 1995
- Uni EN-ISO 14001 certification since 2020
- UNI ISO 45001 certification and OHSAS 18001 since 2020
- Certification as a pharmaceutical workshop since 2011
- HACCP system since 2008
- BIO certification for cosmetics since 2005
- The organic COSMOS / IONC certification of the German Institute BDIH since 2018
- The natural COSMOS / IONC certification of the German Institute BDIH since 2018
- BIO certification for nutraceuticals since 2017
- RSPO certification (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) since 2019